To complete our Finance and Accounting department in Hanoi, we are looking for an accountant to be responsible for perform all standard of accounting duties and assist Accounting Supervisor to organize and implement accounting works on timely manner. This position involves supporting Myanmar accounting practice.
- Check invoices and related document to make payment for supplier and expense recognition. Review supplier contracts.
- Maintain sale contracts and related documents for revenue recognition.
- Input relevant accounting entries.
- Assist in preparing tax reports (CIT, VAT, FCT, etc.).
- Perform month-end closing including accruals, entries allocation and accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly financial report under Vietnamese accounting regulation and support for other management reports as requested.
- Co-ordinate with external audit and tax officer as requested.
- Update Vietnamese laws and regulations relating to finance and accounting matters.
- Back-up for accounting supervisor when necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager and management team.
- BSc. degree in the field of Accounting/ Finance.
- At least 02 years of relevant experience in accounting including 01 – 02 years’ experience of general accounting.
- Good in oral and written English.
- Willingness to learn new things, can-do spirit and self-responsible.
- Careful, details and accuracy oriented.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Accounting software)
- Pro-active and passionate for excellence.
- Experience and/or willingness in working with multi-cultural teams.