Core Job Responsibilities:
– Lead the financial planning, analysis and overall evaluation/due diligence for Group’s commercial business.
– Attend key business unit meetings to develop an understanding of the market dynamics, and act as the primary coordinator to the business unit for forecasting and financial analysis.
– Maintain the pricing, discount & volume details and update accordingly based on business unit and trade input. Calculate sales volume, price, and standard margin variances of SKUs within the business unit. Explain variances based on marketing and trade feedback.
– Controlling marketing and operating expenditures in line with company financial instructions. Maintain the details of marketing activities and reconcile to the expenditure forecast.
– Perform financial analysis to support other functions during financial reporting preparation.
Sales & Marketing support
– Prepare budget & budget control for Sales & Marketing
– Manage logistics processes operation & costs
– Manage and distribute promotion activities
– Review price proposal & price structure
– Support Sales & Marketing in other activities & its control
– Calculate quarterly/annual performance incentive – If any
– As delegate from Finance Manager/CFO
College/ University: Finance, Accounting, BA background
More than 2 years sales accounting experience side or more than 1 years sales management accounting (preferable in FMCG experience)
Team work player
Communication: English (Korean is an advantage)
Good analysis, consolidate
Microsoft package, SAP experience is an advantage
Proactive, initiate, high responsibility, able to work under high pressure.