Employment Type: Full-time.
Location: 15 Tu Xuong, Dist 3,, Ho Chi Minh City.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Report to: CEO
E-learning Specialist will make plan, conduct, and administer programs that train learners and improve their skills and knowledge.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with learners, or consultations with managers or instructors
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct training
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE PREREQUISITES
- Analytical skills. Training and development specialists must evaluate training programs, methods, and materials, and choose those that best fit each situation.
- Creativity. Specialists should be creative when developing training materials. They may need to think of and implement new approaches, such as new technology, when evaluating existing training methods.
- Instructional skills. Training and development specialists often deliver training programs to employees. They use a variety of teaching techniques and sometimes must adapt their methods to meet the needs of particular groups.
- Interpersonal skills. Specialists need strong interpersonal skills because delivering training programs requires collaboration with instructors, trainees, and subject-matter experts. They accomplish much of their work through teams.
- Speaking skills. Speaking skills are essential for training and development specialists because they often give presentations. Specialists must communicate information clearly and facilitate learning by diverse
Values, behaviour & attitude:
Employees of Green Edu are expected to support delivering of the organization’s mission, vision, and values as part of their day to day work. In return, you will be supported by your Line Manager through supervision and support, listening, training and development and the best resources that we are able to provide to help you give your best. Key competencies expected include:
- Being flexible and adaptable.
- Seeks information.
- Embraces change.
- Works well as part of a team but equally able to work off your own back.
- Empathy & Openness.
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
- Be a part of an enthusiastic, diverse, and supportive team.
|NB: This Job Description forms part of the Contract of Employment of the person appointed to this post. It reflects the position at the present time only, and may be changed at management’s
discretion in the future. As a general term of employment, Green Edu may make any necessary change in job content, or may require the post holder to undertake other duties, at any location relevant the employee’s remuneration, role, skills, and experience.